Monday, December 6, 2010

Locate Duncan Lewis Based Attorney Specialize In Family Law!

Duncan Lewis have an office in Clapham Junction.  I needed a family lawyer and wanted someone who was good, but didn’t charge an unaffordable amount.  Duncan Lewis does legal aid and also does private work for some of their departments – family law being one.  I had a very competitive quote for the work that Duncan Lewis carried out for me and my family lawyer Kohitoor Alam was professional and her family advise was always in my best interest.

The Duncan Lewis offices in Clapham are very nice and I was able to be seen in private and discuss my family law matter.  Kohitoor understood the sensitive nature of my matter and I am glad that she was my family solicitor for this.  I was updated and briefed on all of my issues and received a positive outcome.  I was so happy with the service I received from Duncan Lewis that I have since instructed a conveyancing solicitor and I am also having my will drafted by the law firm.  I am so glad to have found a law firm that provides a great service, but is affordable for those who are unable to afford costly legal work.

No comments:

Post a Comment