Monday, December 6, 2010

Consult Litigation Solicitor At Duncan Lewis!

I didn’t think I would need legal advice when I first got caught for speeding.  However because I was going at 97mph on the motorway I had to get a solicitor. I wanted a quick service and thought I was going to lose my licence, so I prepared myself for the worst.  I needed to find a litigation solicitor who would not charge me an unaffordable rate in the hope that I would not get disciplined to severely. I found Duncan Lewis on a search engine and told them my problem.  I left my details with their new client team in the morning and I received a call back from them that afternoon. I was impressed by the prompt response and booked myself in for an appointment.

This was a small case that could have taken a long time to resolve, I was lucky enough to have a fantastic litigation solicitor who handled my case with great professionalism.  The outcome was not great, but better than expected.  My litigation solicitor was extremely helpful during mitigation and I did not loose my licence. The evidence was overwhelming and I was doing 97 mph, so I was a little surprised to hear that I came away with a fine. I would have lost my job had it not been for the lawyers at Duncan Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment