Monday, December 6, 2010

Duncan Lewis Employment Solicitors May Explain Your Rights!

My employer unfairly dismissed me.  I had no job and the bills were still coming in.  I was not sure what to do as I couldn’t find an affordable employment solicitor. I began to search on Google for a legal aid employment lawyers and I came across Duncan Lewis. I live in East London, so Duncan Lewis suited me well as they have a large branch in Hackney.  I spoke to Louise Taft, she is a very experienced employment solicitor and I was put immediately at ease.  I looked for a while at other employment solicitors, but was drawn to Duncan Lewis because they had legal aid solicitors.  I was pleasantly surprised by the service I received from Duncan Lewis.  I thought that legal aid was going to be a basic service, but Louise was very thorough, her knowledge on Employment law was up to date and she kept me fully updated throughout my case. I have no knowledge on employment law so the help that Duncan Lewis gave me has allowed me to start living my life again.  I am very glad I contacted Duncan Lewis and I will definitely be recommending Duncan Lewis to other colleagues of mine who are experiencing problems with their employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment