Monday, December 6, 2010

Duncan Lewis: Provides Legal Information, Advice and Assistance about Mental Health Law!

My nephew was having Mental Health problems and was detained in hospital.  I was so worried about him as we needed legal advice as to what our rights we and he was entitled to.  I contacted Duncan Lewis as we could not afford to pay for a solicitor and I needed to find my nephew a legal aid lawyer in London; they referred me to the mental health team.  My nephew was referred to Andrea Spyrou, a Mental Health solicitor who was very helpful.  I looked at her profile online and saw that she has had over 5 years experience in Mental Health, and she is a Mental Health Panel Member.  This made me feel at ease and I was confident that my nephew would receive the help and attention that he needed. Upon meeting Andrea Spyrou, she ensured that my nephew was eligible for legal aid; he was.  Andrea has been and is a very patient mental health solicitor.  She is very understanding and thorough in the work that she does.  I am very happy with the progress my nephew has made and am thankful to the Andrea and the rest of the Mental Health team at Duncan Lewis who worked professionally and treated my nephew well.

No comments:

Post a Comment