Monday, December 6, 2010

Duncan Lewis: Committed To Resolve Any Immigration Problem!

I went to Duncan Lewis for my Asylum case. I am a Doctor from Iran and my case had been spoiled by my previous legal aid law firm in Finsbury. I met with my new legal aid lawyer called Neveen who helped me secure my status in the UK. The case was dealt with on legal aid and I did not pay them. Even though I am a doctor in Iran, I could not afford to pay legal fees so I am glad I could get a legal aid lawyer. My appeal was deal with by another immigration solicitor - Brian Nauman who was excellent. He has given me my life in the UK. I will never forget what Duncan Lewis have done for me. The were great. The immigration team at Duncan Lewis should be commended for their hard work on my case. I have spoken to my community and shown them my file on how it was dealt with. Many clients who are entitled to legal aid are been charged by lawyers who do not do anything. I am lucky to have found Duncan Lewis as they helped me out of what could have been an even worse situation and my status in the UK would have faced trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment