Monday, December 6, 2010

Housing Possession Solicitor at Duncan Lewis Are Ready to Tackle Your Issue!

My house was being repossessed as I had lost my job in the downturn. I needed to find a housing possession solicitor who could help me and one that offered legal aid.  Not only did I need a housing possession solicitor, I was also struggling with debt and needed to find a legal aid lawyer for debt.  I came across Duncan Lewis Solicitors who were able to help me with both my housing and debt matter. Firstly my housing possession solicitor, James had postponed court action being taken by the bank.

Their debt lawyer Susan Forgie was brilliant. She restructured the loans I needed to pay tot he credit card companies and negotiated payment terms with the mortgage company. I would have carried on spiralling into more debt if I was not entitled to legal aid and if I didn’t have Duncan Lewis’ help.  Duncan Lewis helped me restructure my life and get back on track. By having both an experienced Housing solicitor and a debt solicitor who both carry out legal aid work made my life a lot easier as I didn’t have to worry with dealing with more than one legal aid law firm, which would only end up confusing me more. I have recommended Duncan Lewis to a number of people in a similar boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment